01. Teacher educators should be punctual in attending classes of any academic or co. curricular activities.
02. Students will not be allowed to see visitors during class hours.
03. Students are expected to be courteous and show due respect to the staff.
04. They are not supposed to use mobile phones during class hours.
05. Teacher educators must follow the dress code of the institution.
06. The college properties should be handled with care and preserve the cleanliness of building and furniture.
07. The college notice board should be consulted daily.
08. Matters not covered by the existing rules will be at the absolute discretion of the principal.
CLASS HOURS AND ATTENDANCE
01. The class hours will be from 8.30a.m to 4.30p.m with forenoon and afternoon sessions.
02. There shall be an assembly of all the students every morning before the regular class commence.
03. During free hours students should not loiter on the veranda. They must be either in the reading room or in the library.
04. Classes for artwork and music are taken by guest lectures.
05. Computer education is also provided to the trainees.
06. Students should get 80% of attendance for theory and 90% for practical in a year.
07. There will be three terminal examinations in each subject.
01. The library will be open from 8.30 a. m to 5 p. m
02. Students are allowed to borrow minimum 3 books at a time.
03. Reference books, Magazines and journals will not be issued from the library. It should be consulted within the library.
04. The books should be returned on the prescribed date. A fine of Rs.2/- per day, per book may be levied if books are kept after the due date.
05. Silence must be strictly observed in and around the library.
06. If a book is damaged or lost by a member she shall pay the cost for replacing the book.