B.Ed Bachelor Education . This is a Course leading to the Bachelors Degree in Education. The Course extends for a period 2 years/4 Semesters
|Subjects offered||No. of Seats|
Eligibility for different Optional Subjects: Candidates seeking admission to the B.Ed course in a subject/Stream will have to satisfy the Academic eligibility applicable to the subject/stream.
- English: B A Degree with English Communicative English with 50% marks in part 1+11+111+ together/50% marks for part 111 alone/CGPA-2 for Core group excluding open course or B.A Degree with English Language and Literature/Functional English/B.A Communicative English with Masters Degree in English Language and Literature with not less than 50% marks or B.A/B.Sc with 50% of marks for part I English Language and Literature with not less than 50% marks.
- Mathematics: B.Sc Degree with mathematics/Statistics/Applied Statistics as main, with 50% marks/CGPA-2 in part III/core course excluding open course. Candidates with Statistics/Applied Statistics should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Physical sciences: B.Sc Degree with Physics/Chemistry / polymer Chemistry/B.Sc Geology/B.Sc Petrochemicals/ B.Sc Biochemistry/B.Sc Industrial Chemistry/ B.Sc Physics Model III-Electronics Equipment Maintenance main with 50% marks/ CGPA-2 in Part III/Core excluding open course.
- Natural sciences: B.Sc Degree with Botany/Zoology /Biochemistry/B.Sc Plant Science/Family & Community Science (with Zoology or Botany as subsidiary)/ Aquaculture (With Biochemistry and Zoology as subsidiaries)/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Industrial Fish & Fisheries/Sericulture with 50% marks/ CGPA-2 in part III/core course excluding open course.
- Social science: BA Degree with History/Arabic and Islamic History main with 50% marks/CGPA-2 in part III or BA Degree with Geography/Politics/Economics/Sociology/ Psychology/ Philosophy/West Asian Studies under part III/core course excluding open course B.A degree Museuology and Archaeology with 50% marks/ CGPA-2 in Part III/core course excluding open course.
- Relaxation in marks: SC/St candidates need only a pass. SEBC candidates will get a concession of 5% marks. OEC candidates will be given 5% concession in marks. Blind Candidates will be given 5% concession in marks. Candidates who are moderately Physically Handicapped are also eligible to apply. Candidates should be physically fit and mentally sound. Deaf/Dump candidates are not eligible. However, blind candidates will be eligible for admission to course other than Science optional. Selection will be based on merit and shall be guided by the rules of the University. SEBC candidates shall submit the income certificate to prove their eligibility for mark relaxation.
Check List Please check whether your application form contains the following:
- Self attested copies of the mark lists of the quality and other examinations.
- Self attested copies of the Pass Certificate/ Provisional or Degree Certificate of the qualifying examinations; relevant SSLC pages to prove age.